Environ Skin Care has unveiled the Focus-CIT, a small micro-needling tool that is rolled across the skin to boost the penetration of Environ's skincare creams.
Measuring just 5cm in length, the device consists of 15 needles, measuring 0.2mm, set in a 1.5cm diameter head, allowing users to target specific areas such as frown lines.
The Focus-CIT is to be used between two and seven times per week after toning and cleansing for a time period of between 10 and 15 minutes in order to achieve maximum effect.
Recommended for use with the Focus-CIT with the new Focus Frown Serum or Focus Hydrating Serum.
How to use:
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.+
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.